Promotions and Events:
Coupon Redemption Instructions and Rules:
Coupons are periodically distributed through Players Club, various social media channels, and in print advertisements. Coupons are only valid for the promotion and dates listed on the coupon.
- Go to an Arizona Lottery touchscreen vending machine.
- Insert money if the coupon requires a purchase.
- Press the “REDEEM COUPON” button on the touchscreen.
- Use the barcode reader to scan the coupon.
- Select “YES” to confirm the offer and to print your tickets.
Retailer Instructions to Scan Coupon:
- Go to Terminal home screen.
- Press blue “REDEEM COUPON” button.
- Use barcode reader to scan barcode.
- Select “YES” to confirm the offer and to print the tickets.
Retailer Notes: Retailers can report any redemption issues to 1-877-896-5250. Promotional credit is shown on the daily sales report.
Coupon must be presented prior to making your purchase. All tickets will be Quick Pick®. Official SNAP Rules below. Quick Pick is a registered service mark of the California Lottery. Must be 21 or older to purchase or redeem tickets. Overall odds vary by game. All sales are final. In accordance with ADA, these materials may be made available in an alternative format. Gambling problem? Call 1.800.NEXT.STEP 1.800.639.8783 Please Play Responsibly™.