Arizona Lottery Scratchers Ticket Donation Program
The Arizona Lottery is proud to support the fundraising efforts of qualifying Arizona non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations that support our "Gives Back" pillars by awarding $100 Scratchers bundles. If awarded, the bundle includes:
- Two $20 Scratchers
- Three $10 Scratchers
- Three $5 Scratchers
- Three $3 Scratchers
- Three $2 Scratchers
- Must be an Arizona non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- The organization must have been in existence for a minimum of 5 years.
- Must supply IRS non-profit determination letter and the past 3 years of 990s.
- The organization or program must fall under one of the following "Gives Back" pillars to be eligible:
- Economic and Business Development - Programs with a mission to enhance Arizona’s economic prosperity and sustainability. These include those focusing on relevant economic issues, developing or aiding entrepreneurs, seeking solutions to Arizona’s economic challenges, and more.
- Environmental Conservation - Programs that help to preserve Arizona’s unique landscape, improve the quality of the state’s natural environment, and conserve habitat and wildlife.
- Health and Human Services - Programs with a mission to improve the health and well-being of Arizonans. They may include those that improve public health and safety, raise awareness of available resources, and provide services to the Arizona population.
- Higher Education - Programs that educate Arizona’s communities. They may span arts, culture, higher education, and more as long as there is a learning component.
*Tickets bundles will only be made available for pickup from either the Arizona Lottery Phoenix or Tucson office.
The Arizona Lottery understands that many fundraising events may have shifted online in recent months. To comply with ARS 13-3302, if a fundraiser is an online/virtual event, Scratchers may only be won through a raffle, not an auction. Additionally, the rules for the raffle must state, “A member, director, officer, employee or agent of the organization may not receive any direct or indirect pecuniary benefit other than being able to participate in the raffle on a basis equal to all other participants.”
Fiscal Year 2020 (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020) was the last year of the Arizona Lottery Community Sponsorship Program. We are proud to continue to assist local non-profits with their fundraising efforts through the donation of Arizona Lottery Scratchers tickets.