Weekly payouts, increasing grand prize highlight opportunities to win money while supporting Fiesta Bowl Charities
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – The Fiesta Bowl has launched its first-ever progressive raffle, a version of the popular game, Queen of Hearts, titled “Her Hidden Highness presented by Arizona Lottery.” This progressive raffle increases the jackpot every week until the winning card is selected when 50 percent of the pot goes to the winner and the balance benefits Fiesta Bowl Charities. There are also weekly winners who receive cash prizes.
Her Hidden Highness presented by Arizona Lottery brings something unique to the state of Arizona, as the Fiesta Bowl Organization is the first sports property in the state to host this winning opportunity. Raffle ticket sales are now open to all Arizona residents, with the first weekly drawing taking place on Sunday, August 30, and drawings every subsequent Sunday.
“We’re thrilled to bring this new progressive raffle to our Arizona community and give our residents the opportunity to win some extra money, while also helping those in our community who need it, especially right now,” said Fiesta Bowl Executive Director Mike Nealy. “Other similar-type progressive raffles have delivered jackpots with multiple-million dollars, in addition to the weekly payouts that winners will enjoy.”
The process for fans to try their luck while supporting the Arizona community is simple:
- Go to fiestabowlraffle.com
- Purchase your raffle tickets (The more you purchase, the better your chance to win)
- Select the envelope you think holds the Queen of Hearts
- Raffle tickets sales close every Sunday at 5 p.m. AZ Time; the Winning ticket announced
- If your raffle ticket number is randomly drawn AND the envelope you selected contains the Queen of Hearts, you win 50% of the overall progressive jackpot!
- If your raffle ticket number is randomly drawn and your envelope does not contain the Queen of Hearts, you win 15% of that week’s jack The remaining 35% rolls over into the following week’s jackpot
- The game continues, and the jackpot grows in progressive raffle format, until the Queen of Hearts is found by the holder of that week’s winning raffle ticket number
- After the weekly winner is announced, you may purchase tickets for the next week starting every Sunday at 5:15 p.m. AZ Time
“The Arizona Lottery is proud to partner with Fiesta Bowl Charities to bring our players this fun and engaging new way to raise money for these worthy causes at a time when they need it most,” said Arizona Lottery Executive Director Gregg Edgar. “Our experience shows us that people are excited to have the chance to win big while doing good and that’s what the Arizona Lottery is all about – giving back to our community.”
Proceeds will benefit Fiesta Bowl Charities and its mission to enhance organizations that contribute to the success of their communities through youth, sports, and education. Through its two annual bowl games in the Valley, the PlayStation® Fiesta Bowl and the Cactus Bowl, as well as community events throughout the year, Fiesta Bowl Charities has given more than $16.5 million across the state of Arizona in the last nine years, including $4 million this year alone.
ABOUT FIESTA BOWL
Since 1971, the Fiesta Bowl is a world-class community organization that executes innovative experiences, drives economic growth and champions charitable causes, inspiring pride in all Arizonans during and outside of college football bowl season. As a nonprofit organization, it is driven by its vision for the importance of community outreach and service. Through the PlayStation® Fiesta Bowl, Cactus Bowl, and its year-round events, such as the Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade, presented by Cheez-It®, corporate partnerships, and numerous community events throughout the year, the organization provides charitable giving to enhance Arizona nonprofit organizations that serve communities through youth, sports, and education.