Become an Arizona Lottery Retailer
Becoming an Arizona Lottery retailer is easy, profitable and it turns your customers into loyal patrons. In fact, retailers make an average of $20.71 in profit per square foot!
Lottery Retailers Earn Big!
Get the benefits of more revenue to your business while supporting your community.
- 6.5% commission on all Lottery sales – one of the highest in the country!
- $15,859 average retailer annual earnings
- $50,000 incentive for selling a winning Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot ticket
Data shows that Lottery players:
- Visit stores 26% more often
- Buy at least one additional item 95% of the time
- Spend 65% more per visit
According to the National Association of Convenience Stores
Get a bonus when you meet certain guidelines!
- Additional 0.5% commission performance incentive
- Variety of incentives for selling high-tier winning tickets
Easy Signup and No Maintenance
Both signing up and keeping your Lottery sales going requires little effort from you or your employees.
- Equipment is provided at no cost
- Free training
- Reliable technical support and maintenance
- Free state-wide marketing (TV, digital and more)
- Generous billing terms
Apply to Become a Retailer
Call our Licensing Department at 480-921-4486.
New Retailer Resources
Arizona Lottery Retailer Rules
Incentive Retailer Letter FY16