We are very excited to share our brand new, refreshed, official Arizona Lottery website with our players. Our last major update to our website occurred a year ago. Since that time, there have been lots of changes to our games, our retailer network, and our beneficiaries.
We are committed to providing a first-rate website for Arizona Lottery players, where you can find relevant, up-to-date information. You’ll be able to read up on the latest Lottery news, watch our TV commercials, and even learn How the Money Helps throughout the entire state of Arizona.
We hope you’ll enjoy the changes we’ve made:
- The homepage is brighter and more engaging – we wanted this to look and feel like a world-class website!
- Winning numbers can be accessed through the drop-down menu on the right of the screen—and on almost every page, not just the home page. Past winning numbers are accessible near the top of each online game's home page.
- Greater ease in searching for your favorite Scratchers! You can sort by ticket price, top prize or alphabetically.
- In addition to zip code, we’ve added a street address field to help you locate a Lottery retailer that is the closest to you.
- Sign up to have a variety of Lottery newsletters emailed right to your inbox from winning numbers to how the money is helping local communities.
- Still having trouble finding what you want? Navigate through the site with the categorized links at the bottom of every page:
- I’m a
- Help me
- Show me
- Featured games
- OR…use the search box on the main page, meaning that whatever your interest, you can find it instantly on the website. (This feature will be available within the next week.)
And what are we most excited about? We’ll be able to update the website in almost real-time, meaning as soon as we know about a jackpot winner, we can post it to the website. Vibrant graphics, improved communication for our players, and the list goes on! We are already planning for continued upgrades, but for right now, please let us know what you think! Send us your comments by clicking on CONTACT US.