PHOENIX (July 13, 2010) — Arizona Lottery representatives are looking for two large jackpot winners of The Pick and Pick 5 drawings to claim their prizes.
Worth $1.2 million, a winning ticket for the Wednesday, July 7, 2010, The Pick drawing was sold at a Scottsdale Albertson’s located at 6965 N. Hayden Rd. The winning numbers are 2-3-8-11-24-28.
A Pick 5 ticket worth $667,000 from the Saturday, July 10, 2010, drawing was sold at a Phoenix Fry’s Marketplace located at 3949 E. Chandler Blvd. The winning numbers are 14-30-31-32-39.
“The highlight of working at the Arizona Lottery is awarding large cash prizes.” said Jeff Hatch-Miller, executive director of the Arizona Lottery. “We encourage all players to double check their tickets so we can ensure the lucky winners receive their prizes as soon as possible.”
Winners have 180 days from the drawing date to claim their prize money at an Arizona Lottery office or by mail. If prize money is unclaimed after 180 days, 30 percent of the prize money is given to Court Appointed Special Advocates and the remaining 70 percent is used to fund future prizes for Arizona Lottery games.
Players can check their numbers by logging onto ArizonaLottery.com or by calling the winning numbers hotlines at 480-829-PICK in Phoenix and 1-800-499-3798 in all other Arizona areas. Players can also opt-in to receive winning number text alerts by texting “AZLOT” to 411247.
Players must be at least 21 to purchase or redeem tickets. The Arizona Lottery reminds everyone to please play responsibly.
About the Arizona Lottery
The Arizona Lottery operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products; it receives no General Fund dollars from the State. Proceeds from sales of Lottery tickets-nearly $3 million per week-fund a variety of state programs. Since July 1981, the Arizona Lottery has paid out over $3.9 billion in prizes to players, more than $2.3 billion in net profit to the state, and almost $500 million in commissions to retailers. Learn more at ArizonaLottery.com, by visiting the Arizona Lottery Facebook fan page at www.Facebook.com/ArizonaLottery or by following the Arizona Lottery on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AZLottery.