PHOENIX (June 29, 2010) — Millions of dollars have already been claimed; Arizona Lottery headquarters is still waiting for the final few winning ticket holders to come in and receive their checks.
At 5 p.m. Saturday, July 3, 2010, time runs out to claim tickets purchased for the January 2010 Millionaire Raffle Holiday Edition. Because July 3 is a Saturday, players have until 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, 2010, as long as the envelope is postmarked by Saturday July 3, 2010, to claim their prizes.
Check your tickets!!! Three $10,000 tickets sold at the following retailers are still unclaimed:
- Smoke ‘M Goodyear, 378 N. Litchfield Rd., #104, Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Circle K, 4425 E. Main St. Mesa, AZ 85205
- Circle K, 5350 N. 27th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85017
In addition to the three $10,000 prizes, there are 48 $1,000 and 13 $500 prizes waiting to be claimed.
“We are trying to find the lucky winners of the unclaimed Millionaire Raffle Holiday Edition prizes from the January 2010 drawing,” said executive director Jeff Hatch-Miller. “If the winners do not step forward and claim their prizes, 30% of the prize money will go to Court Appointed Special Advocates, and the remaining 70% will be used to fund prizes in other Arizona Lottery games.
We want to give the unclaimed prizes to the lucky winners. Don’t forget to check your wallet, purse or any other secret hiding place to see if you have a winning ticket.